Saturday, October 23, 2010

Family and Friends(:

I love this picturee! I took it(:
This is me and briona. You can't see her face that well but it was thee only picture i had of her. She's an amazing cousin! <3 ya(:

This is Emily! She's is My other half((: We lovee friday night football games!!!<3 haha
This is my little brother jacob(: Dont you just wish you were still little enough to do that?(:

This is me and Victoria. She is pretty awesome if i do say so myself(:... <3

(from left to right)Olivia,Rachel,Josiah,Amanda(: My siblings... minus jacob. Unfortunatly he couldn't get in this picture.

 This is my older brother josiah... he's definitly a weirdy!!! but ya gotta love him(:


Me and my older sister Rachel.... and jacob in the backround(:




If you can't tell Jacob gets a lot of attention!... But i love him so much(:



 A couple pictures of mee.


My puppy angel(:


2 comments:

  1. I love all of your pictures Olivia. Except the picture of Angel is kinda funny looking and where is Amanda in your array of life pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get many pictures of amanda but she is still in the one of all 4 of us

    ReplyDelete