Monday, November 8, 2010

The Love of a brother and his Sister

During camp in 2010 it was during Worship, Me My Cousin Kristen and Rachel and some others were down in front worshiping. I looked back and I saw Josiah back there with his hands raised to God. As soon as I saw that i just felt an amazing love for my brother. I wanted to just go tell him how much I loved him and give him a hug. I was a little bit hesitant and i didn't know why. But these lyrics came on that said something like "You'll never have another chance like this" and i knew i wanted to do it. So i walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around and gave me a big hug and leaned down and said he loved me and tears started coming down my face as i said i love you too josiah. I had never felt so close with josiah but i know that it made me feel like i had the best big brother in the whole wide world. I think sometimes a big brother is very important to a girl because they make them feel like they always have your back. Now josiah doen't like to show that as much but i still know that josiah would do anything for me and i would do anything for him. At momentum this year the same thing happened. Me and josiah were right next to each other and we were just worshiping and i wanted to give him a hug again but i was waiting for the right time. When worship was over i thought it was too late and i was just standing there but like 2 seconds later he came to me and gave me a hug and i told him that i loved him again. The love 2 siblings could have for each other is truely amazing.     

1 comment: