Thursday, November 18, 2010

1 year = November 18th

Exactly One year ago from today we burried my dog dodger in our back yard. I came home from school and I didn't even get to say goodbye. But, if i could do that whole day over again I would in a second. I woud have at least been able to tell him goodbye before i left for school that morning and I would have known what was coming rather than coming home to the worst suprise you could ever imagine. I was at my friends house today who also has a Golden Retriever named Otter.... I just looked at him today and all i could see was dodger. Emily looked at me and knew i was sad but i kept trying to laugh so i would not. But then she came over and gave me a hug and tears rolled down my cheek. It is harder than you may think to lose a dog especially since they don't do anything wrong and all you do is love them. It was really hard at first and sometimes I still think he should be laying around somewhere on the floor like he always was, but he is not anymore. R.I.P. Dodger. November 1, 1996- November 18, 2009.

2 comments:

  1. Love the picture of Dodger. He is so cute! And you made me cry again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, stop crying.... i don't like it

    ReplyDelete