Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Behind the Scenes?

I thought some people might be wondering why I picked "behind the scenes" as the title for my blog. It's not really just random, there is something behind it. I've thought about judgement lately. I watched this movie called "To Save A Life" and i reccomend it big time because it was amazing. It showed me something about people that you see everyday in everyone even in yourself. When you see or hear someone you don't know, you automatically judge them in a way that could be good or bad. Most of the time you look at what there wearing or what they are doing or even the words that they say. It's almost impossible not to look at someone and make a judgement even on people you love. You could look at your best friend and think "her hair looks really pretty today" or you could look at them and think her "she needs to do her hair better." Both of them are judgements. Sometimes you can misjudge someone, but once you get to know them usually you think something totally different than what you judged them for. For example, There was this girl in math class that I sat by at the beginning of the year. I thought she was totally crazy and weird.... but I thought it was kind of annoying. I actually started talking to her and then I started texting her and then we started to hang out. Now this girl named Emily is my best friend and he hang out like everyday. So i thought what this had to do with "Behind the Scenes" is that once you know someone you think totally different of them..... When you read this blog you know me one step better than you did before. So, its kind of like my behind the scenes. Behind the Scenes is actually a song. I didn't make up the title by myself i got it from a song by Francesca Battestilli. The chorus of this song goes.....

Things aren’t always what they seem
You’re only seeing part of me
There’s more than you could ever know
Behind the scenes
I’m incomplete and I’m undone
But I suppose like everyone
There’s so much more that’s going on
Behind the scenes.....

It is a good song and you should listen to it. But i thought it was a good one to use just thinking that you will get to see a part of me that you may not have known.

No comments:

Post a Comment